Trusted Node Network is an Ethereum DApp consisting of 5 core sections available to users:
- 1.Staking Portal where users can stake their native assets to available validators.
- 2.Multichain Governance where users can learn about issues currently up for voting and participate in governance.
- 3.The Vaults where users can provide liquidity to the Trusted Node ecosystem to earn a share of transaction fees.
- 4.Liquid Staking where users can create liquid derivatives representing their staked tokens (i.e., DVPN to tDVPN).
- 5.DAO Escrow where users can deposit their $TNODE tokens to receive voting rights and yield multipliers.
Trusted Node will first launch on the Ethereum network. In the future, it will be deployed on other chains, for example, BSC and Polygon, through cross-chain bridge technology.